The Great Western Hotel welcomes new sponsors!
PARTNERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES CURRENTLY AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
- ARENA NAMING RIGHTS – Over 260,000 people visit the Great Western Hotel each year for a range of events including bull riding and music acts. The Arena Naming rights is the major sponsorship opportunity available at the Great Western Hotel and comes with extensive signage opportunities and other benefits.
- OFFICIALS – Official for bull riding events include the Judge/s, Timekeeper, Chute Boss & Announcer.
- BARREL RACING – Barrel racing is popular on rodeo nights with horse and rider negotiating their way around three sponsor branded barrels in the fastest possible time.
- BRONCS – There are three categories in the broncs section – saddle, bareback and the pick up men. Watch riders try and stay on their bucking horses for 8 seconds.
- LIVE BULL RIDING – Live bull riding is held every Wednesday and Friday and is popular with locals and tourists visiting the region.
- ARENA BIG SCREEN – The Big Screen is used for all major rodeo and shows the bull rides and replays. Permanent sponsor signage can be erected above or below the screen.
- ARENA SIGNAGE – With over 260,000 people visiting the Great Western Hotel each year there are a number of great opportunities to promote your brand including chute signage and billboards.